- The 2016 Camp Fee is $180 (Primary Camp is $140)
- Space is limited so register early!
- If you come to Basketball Camp you may also register for another appropriate age camp if there is space available. Preference will be given to those who have not attended camp at all.
- Registration for each week closes two Fridays before the start of that camp at 5pm.
- Transportation costs are not included in the camp fee. There are several organizations that provide transportation to and from camp with special rates. Those are shown during the registration process.
What to bring
- Pack in a carry-on size or medium duffel and under 50# per camper. Over sized items need prior permission before travel day.
- Bible, notebook, pencil
- Personal items, medications, towels, rain gear, bug spray
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Several changes of clothes for the week
- Closed toe footwear for running games. Sandals and flip-flops are OK for other times.
- Warm coat or sweatshirt
- Modest shorts and swimsuits
What to leave at home:
- Media players of all types
- Cell phones
- Fireworks and other gags designed to disrupt camp
At Teen Pursuit we plan a three day, two night hike into Lake Clark National Park! So in addition to the above items plan on bringing the following:
- Backpack or day-pack
- Sleeping pad
- Warm layers
- Warm hat, light gloves and socks
- Good footwear for hiking
- Water bottle, hydration system
- Optional: small tent, fishing pole, mess kit
- Good basketball shoes
- Extra atheltic short, shirts and socks
- A basketball will be provided
Campers deposit their money into our "bank" at the beginning of the week to draw from each day at snack shop. Snacks, soda, small novelty items, Bibles and T-shirts are available to purchase. Unused funds are returned the last day of camp.